COVID-19 Safety Measures
Kia Orana Tai Roto Bay Guest,
We are very excited to share our paradise with you soon in Aitutaki.
Regarding the Covid19 safety measures we are closely following the guidelines of the Cook Islands office of public health. Currently the following measures are implemented, please be advised these can change at any given moment, we kindly ask you to contact us closer to your arrival date if you would like to be informed of the measures in place during your stay.
Given the Covid-19 cases detected in New Zealand, inbound travel to the Cook Islands is suspended until Monday 13 September 11:59pm (CKT).
For more information please visit :www.covid19.gov.ck
To assist guests who travel may be impacted, we are waiving cancellation fees for all individual stays booked directly through October 31 2021. Exceptions may apply to specific offers and packages, please refer to the terms and conditions provided on your booking confirmation. For further details, please review our policies in detail on our “Book Now” page.
Hygiene and safety measures:
- Frequent sanitization of hotel common areas, such as the help desk
- Hand sanitizer available at reception and each villa
- Thorough sanitization of before guest arrival and after guest departure.
- Regular staff briefings and training on hygiene, safety and emergency procedures.
- Ministry of Health COVID-19 information flyers are available upon arrival. These include the Healthline number, a list of symptoms and instructions for anyone with symptoms.
The Cook Islands currently remain Covid-19 free and to ensure the wellbeing and safety of our guest, staff and our wider community is our first priority.
To travel to the Cook Islands on a quarantine-free flight, you must meet the following criteria:
- You need to spend the 14 full days before your date of departure in either New Zealand or the Cook Islands.
- Note this means you can travel from day 15 onwards.
- You have not had a positive COVID-19 test in the 14 days before you depart. If you have, you must have written advice from a health practitioner that you are no longer infectious.
- You are not waiting for the results of a COVID-19 test taken in the past 14 days.
- You meet immigration requirements. Please visit www.covid19.govt.nz/travel for further information regarding immigration rules.